Memberships – The Best Value For Your Urban Golf Getaway
- Six hours per month, usable at anytime and can be split into 15 minute increments.
- Ten hours per month, usable at anytime and can be split into sections as small as 15 minutes.
60 Minutes Daily, 7am-11am
- 60 minutes daily between 7-11am
60 Minutes Daily, 7am-5pm
- 60 minutes daily between 7am-5pm (also good 7am-7pm on weekends)
When you setup recurring billing for membership, you’ll earn credits for regripping! Be sure to ask us for more information on your next visit.
Need to see how many hours you have left? Visit: http://www.checkmygc.com/
Need more reasons to join our membership programs?
- Outside of membership hours, or if your hours run out, each additional 15 minutes is just $2.50
- Priority club storage
- Upgrade to the simulator if it’s not in use at no extra cost (can only be done on site upon arrival)
- Friends playing on the same stall as you are covered under your benefits (anytime memberships can cover additional stalls within reason, member must be present)
- Have extra money leftover on your value card? Use it to pay for your first month!
Restrictions and Conditions
- If you’re joining in the middle of a month, you may receive pro-rated pricing if the next month is paid for at time of sign-up (anytime memberships can choose how many hours they’d like pro-rated)
- We strongly urge you to make reservations to take full advantage of your memberships by guaranteeing your spot
- Should you wish to cancel your membership, there are no cancellation fees, but you must cancel your membership at least 3 business days prior to your next billing date (always the 1st). Once billed, membership dues will not be refunded.
- Unused hours do not roll over month-to-month.
- Membership prices are subject to change, however, we will let all members know at least 2 months before rates increase.
Eagle Club Indoor Golf
Membership Program Agreement
Welcome to Eagle Club Indoor Golf! We are very excited that you are considering being a part of our Membership Program. This is an important legal document. Please allow yourself sufficient time to carefully read and understand the entire document because by signing it, you are agreeing to its terms and conditions.
- Use, Limitations, and fees
In consideration of a Monthly Fee, Eagle Club Indoor Golf allows you to select from the follow membership options:
- Use the stalls in its facility located at 555 Howard Street Suite 102, San Francisco, CA 94105 (the “Facility”) with one of the following benefit package (please choose one):
- 1. ______ 6-hours of stall time monthly, valid Open –Close for $75/month
- 2. ______ 10-hours of stall time monthly, valid Open –Close for $100/month
- 3. ______ 60 minutes daily, valid Open -11am for $60/month
- 4. ______ 60 minutes daily, valid Open – 5pm for $100/month
Stalls are subject to availability, please book a reservation to guarantee stall time. Usage of time frame is subject to change. Unused time does not roll over to the next day/month.
- Usage outside these time frames or over the time limit will be charged at $2.50 per 15 minutes.
- Additional promotions and discounts are subject to change.
- Monthly fee and additional rate fee are subject to change with advanced notice.
- Same-stall guests receive your pricing, while guests in separate stalls will be charged standard pricing
- Additional benefits can be found on our website, www.eagleclubig.com/membership These benefits are subject to change with advanced notice.
- Billing Policy
Billing will occur automatically on the 1st of every month. The signer of this agreement shall provide a credit card to be billed automatically. Should a credit card not be provided, the signer may pay in full on the 1st of every month. Upon signing, the first month is due in full. The first month may be pro-rated if signing does not occur on the first. Upon the sole discretion of Eagle Club Indoor Golf, the 2nd month may be due at signing.
- Cancellation Policy
You are free to cancel your membership at any time. However, you must give written notice to Eagle Club Indoor Golf at least three (3) business days prior to the next monthly due date. Failure to provide timely notice may result in an additional month being billed.
- Termination by Eagle Club Indoor Golf
Eagle Club Indoor Golf may terminate your membership 1) if you fail to timely pay the Monthly Fee, or other fees, charges, or other payments required by Eagle Club Indoor Golf; or 2) without cause. No refund of any amount previously paid will be given in the event of any termination. Eagle Club Indoor Golf further retains the right to pursue any additional remedy available in law or equity. You further agree that no form of notice of termination is required if the termination is due to your failure to timely pay any fees or charges due.
- Availability of Facilities
Notwithstanding anything herein, Eagle Club Indoor Golf reserves the right to host special events and tournaments at the Facility. Such events may partially or wholly restrict the availability of any or all of its facilities, including but not limited to, the stalls and simulator. These events take precedence over your use, and you shall have no claim against Eagle Club Indoor Golf for the unavailability of its facilities due to these events. Further, Eagle Club Indoor Golf shall have no liability for the temporary suspension of any use of its facilities due to maintenance, repair, construction, improvements, acts of God, inclement weather, utility disruptions, or any and all other matters beyond its control.
- Damages by You or Your Guests
If you or your guests damage any of Eagle Club Indoor Golf’s property, including but not limited to, the stalls, simulator, and rental equipment, or causes personal injury while at the Facility at any time, you shall be liable for all claims, damages, and costs, including attorneys’ costs, arising thereof.
- General Limitation of Liability
Eagle Club Indoor Golf shall have no liability for the physical damage, theft, or loss to any of your personal property, or the personal property of your guests, or any bodily harm to you or your guests in any way arising from the use of its facilities.
Your rights or interests under this Agreement are not assignable or transferrable. However, Eagle Club Indoor Golf may assign its interest in this Agreement, and its liability shall be terminated as to events occurring after the assignment.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Eagle Club Indoor Golf pertaining to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior communications, representations, or agreements, verbal or written, between the parties hereto.
Membership Start Date: ______________________ Monthly Billing Start Date: ______________________
By signing this, you agree to the terms of this Agreement to its full effect.
Print Name:_______________________________________________________ Email_______________________________________________________
How do I sign up?
It’s easy! Purchase your membership here to get started. We won’t start your membership until your first visit so you can sign up now to take advantage of our current, low pricing! However, depending on your first visit, we may pro-rate your starting month and apply your membership purchase to the next full month (see the last FAQ).
Are there any sign up fees?
There is a sign-up fee of $100 due at signing, however, we’re waiving this fee when you purchase your first month online or sign up on site before 12/31/15.
Is there a long term commitment?
Nope, we’re not going to lock you into a contract. We charge month to month and your fees are grandfathered when you join before March 1st. Should you wish you cancel, all you have to do is tell us 3 business days before the end of the month.
When am I billed?
We set up recurring billing to happen on the 1st of every month.
Do hours roll over to the next month in the anytime memberships?
No, unfortunately not. If you’re looking for hours that don’t expire, check out our value cards.
What happens if I sign up after the 1st of the month?
We can charge you a pro-rated amount. For example, with the 60 minute daily membership, we will charge you only for the days remaining in the month. With 6 or 10 hours/month memberships, we will charge for a proportional amount of hours based on weeks left in a month (ie, if there are 2 weeks left, we will charge for 3 hours under the 6-hrs/month membership). Depending on your preference, we can round up or down, too.