If you are not registered for the reservation system, please register here. We will do our best to get back to you within 15 minutes or you may call us at 415-795-4145 to setup an account over the phone. Thank you for being patient. If you have trouble viewing this page, please access the reservation system here.
- If you are left-handed, please state in the “Reservation box” as we need to make adjustments to the stall.
- 18 holes, at an average pace will take a bogey or better player about 1 hour to complete. For 2 players it takes about 2 hours.
- For your convenience, please state what course you would like to play as well as the player’s names and we can have it set up upon your arrival.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so at least 4 hours before your reservation time. You may call us or cancel online. Failure to do so will result as a “no-show” and may result in a ban for future reservations. Modifications to your reservation are allowed at any time, space permitting.
- If you are 10 minutes late for your reservation, we may have to give up your spot if there is a line.
Stall and Simulator rates are per stall/simulator, not per person.
|Hitting Stalls – Practice on the range or play a course!||Rates|
|30 minutes (about 75 balls at the range or 9-hole per person)
60 minutes (120 – 150 balls at the range or 18-hole per person)
– 15 minutes thereafter
RANGE CARDS – For Stall sessions only
Seven (7) x 60 min sessions range card – save $40!
Five (5) x 30 min sessions range card – save $25!
Corporate Range Cards
$5.00 per 15 mins
Time Cannot be Split
$100 ($14.30 per 60 mins)
$50 ($10.00 per 30 mins)
Contact us for more details
Each Stall can fit up to 4 players.
We recommend arriving 5 to 10 minutes early to check in, stretch and etc. Club data of your session is also available upon request.
|Simulator – Play on the big screen with your party!||Rates|
|1 hour (minimum)
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 0 minutes
– 30 minutes thereafter
$15 per 30 mins
Simulator cost is per time frame, not per person, and is made available from 60 minutes and on for up to 8 players simultaneously. Playing times can vary, but on average a player can finish 18 holes in about one hour. We recommend booking extra time if it is your first time playing. Additional time, if available, can be purchased in 30 minute increments.